Development of leaders and individuals takes place to support the transformation of the collective vision into delivery
The development of skills and appropriate behaviours are key elements in transforming the vision into delivery and – in this case – moving towards the stated aims of the vision.
In relation to the Partnership:
- Is there a sufficient focus on encouraging knowledge, skills, behaviours and characteristics that will underpin effective delivery?
- Are skills being developed to
- ensure that capability and capacity is being built in turning the vision into strategy and then, into practice?
- Do leaders engage with development and training organisations to improve capability for both the organisation/s and individuals within them?
- Does the culture of the organisation and its partners encourage skills to undertake self reflection (on individual leadership style and competences) and organisational reflection?